Why should you help the fight to stop seizures, find a cure and overcome the challenges created by epilepsy?
- Approximately 190,600 people in Missouri and Kansas are living with epilepsy.
- One in 3 adults knows someone with epilepsy.
- Anyone can have a seizure at any time.
- Epilepsy is fourth most common neurological disorder after stroke, Alzheimer’s and migraines.
- Epilepsy impacts children, adults and entire families.
- Epilepsy can change lives, impede development, affect learning, cause accidents, and even result in early death.
Click on the following links to learn about each opportunity