Depending upon your individual needs and circumstances, coping with epilepsy in your everyday life can sometimes mean that you need information, support and help from a variety of local service organizations. Knowing where to find and how to access these local services can vary greatly depending upon where you live and the specific help you need.
- Provides referrals for patient assistance programs for medication
- Advises people with epilepsy on social security, medicaid, insurance and driving issues.
- Makes referrals to other community resources.
- Offers a family support program for families of children with epilepsy 18 years of age and younger.
- Provides a list of area neurologists.
Our national website offers a wealth of general information and resources on epilepsy. Visit their website.